Quality Public Services
Congratulations! By landing on this page, you have just taken a first, important first step to ensure tax fairness and to promote quality public services!
The single best way to build support for tax fairness and quality public services is to talk about these issues. This campaign is about starting a conversation.
Fair tax policies and quality public services can help reduce income inequality and achieve greater prosperity, opportunity and living standards for all British Columbians. All across B.C., 12 BCGEU champions for change are speaking out in workplaces, community meetings, and municipal meetings. They are talking to friends, family, and the general public. They are speaking about rising income inequality, and the tax cuts that favours corporations and the wealthy. Find out more about our champions for change, and about tax fairness and quality public services.
What can you do?
- Sign an equality pledge. Hundreds of individuals - political leaders, community and grassroots activists - have signed it. Join the movement!;
- Like us on Facebook;
- BCGEU can arrange for a free presentation to your group;
- Talk to your neighbours. Talk to your friends. Download some useful tools to learn how to speak up!
- Read about latest campaign headlines on Facebook;
- Follow the campaign on Twitter;