BCGEU members in Component 6 work in ministries across government in variety of social, cultural, educational, information technology, research, health care delivery and associated direct technical support functions.
Component 6 members includes social workers, child protection and probation officers, and system analysts. They provide administrative and support services in the direct government, a number of authorities in the broader public sector and for private employers under contract to provide government services.
- Meet or contact the component executive;
- Visit the component local websites;
- Check out other resources, including article 29 committees.
- Provincial Government Service - 16th Master Agreement, April 1, 2012 - March 31, 2014 (with revisions on page 84)
- 16th Component 6 Social Information and Health Agreement, April 1, 2012 - March 31, 2014
- Community Living British Columbia (CLBC)
- ISM Canada
- 1 of 19
- 1 of 4