Click here to find Pensions by Employer, or browse by Pension:
- Public Sector Pension Plan (PSPP)
- Municipal Pension Plan (MPP)
- College Pension Plan (CPP)
- BCGEU Pension Plan (BCGEU PP)
- Employer Contributed RRSP (RRSP)
- Employer Pension Plan (Employer PP)
After a Lifetime of Work, Retirement Security is for Everyone
Canada is at a crossroads, just like it was forty years ago when it was time to do something about our health care system. Today, we need to do something about retirement income, and we need to do it soon.
Download PDF information pamphlet.
Changes to the Canada Pension Plan and Old Age Security
In 2011, a number of changes were made to the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and Old Age Security (OAS). Please check out these resources for more information:
- Link to Service Canada website explaining CPP changes;
- Short video and brochure by Service Canada explaining CPP changes;
- Service Canada brochure explaining OAS changes.
Notice to BCGEU Retiring Members
If you are leaving the BCGEU due to retirement and would like to stay in touch with union news, you can do that by continuing to receive the Provincial.
A province-wide organization for retired union members. The organization lobbies on behalf of seniors and provides a number of services.
BCGEU members have their first year's subscription fees paid by the BCGEU.