Bring your Questions! Build Your Skills! Have Fun!
- Don't you deserve a day to feel appreciated for the work you do representing your co-workers as a BCGEU steward?
- Did you know that you have an entire group of people with Union experience and expertise who want to help/mentor you in your steward role?
- How would you like to come and spend the day with other Local 801 stewards and your Local 801 Executive to talk about and problem solve the issues that are important to you and the members at your worksite?
- How would you like to build more skills and knowledge to help you become an even more empowered and effective steward?
Learn more about:
- Dealing With Difficult Managers
- The Role of the Steward and Its' Challenges
- Review of the Grievance Procedure
- Anti-Bullying and Harassment – What is the Stewards Role?
- What Do You Want to Know About Your Collective Agreement?
If you are working on the day of the session, we will provide you with a union Leave! Lunch will be provided.
Date: Friday October 28, 2016
Time: 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
Location: BCGEU Victoria Area Office (2994 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC)
Please register as soon as possible as spaces will fill up quickly. To register, please contact Tricia Tringham at 250-388-9948 or by email at email@example.com with any dietary requirements for lunch and how many hours you will need an LOA for.
** Registration deadline is 4:30 pm on Thursday October 20, 2016 **
We look forward to seeing you there!
BCGEU Local 801 Executive
Lynda Willson BCGEU Staff Representative
Do you like this post?