TO: All Local 803 BCGEU Members
DATE: Thursday, February 25, 2016
TIME: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
PLACE: Lower Mainland Area Office, Auditorium B
130 – 2920 Virtual Way, Vancouver
- Know Your Rights as a Member
I.e.: filing grievances, appealing grievances
- Community Health Care Workers Issues at Work
I.e.: seniority not being followed, scheduling issues, clusters work, stewards at work sites
Parking – Lower Mainland Area Office
- We have a large underground parkade. If you enter the parkade off of Renfrew, you will be on P2. If you enter the parkade off of Hebb, you can drive straight up the ramp to P2. The Yellow Zone is the closest area to our office building (Note: the parkade services parking for many buildings). Park in any stall that is not "Reserved".
- You will find the parking meter just outside the entrance to the elevators in the Yellow Zone. You will be asked "Do you have a Coupon?" – press "yes". Enter the coupon code: 1416. You will not be charged for parking if you use the coupon code. Select "OK" to print the receipt. Bring the receipt with you to your meeting.
- Take the elevator to "G" level to find the BCGEU office.
When you sign in, please write your name, Local and the reason you are attending the office on the back of your receipt and deposit it in the receipt box.
Please confirm your attendance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 604-215-1499.
Do you like this post?