As a result of the recent call for nominations for the Bargaining Committee, an election is required for the three (3) committee positions plus one (1) *alternate:
Jesse Cole, Janet Fowlie & James Dunne – nominated for Deck Crew
Jackie Lebans, Brian Mackie & Dale Gagne – nominated for Cable Ferries
Robert Faucett & Nick Stefura – nominated for Engine Crew
You are entitled to 1 (one) vote per ballot (deck, cable & engine) but you are not required to mark all ballots.
*After ALL the ballots are tallied, the nominee in the fourth position will be the alternate.
- Enclosed are 3 ballots, a brown coin, a white declaration and a postage paid envelope.
- Please mark the ballots then place the ballots in the brown coin envelope and seal.
- Complete the white declaration envelope (print name, address and sign) and then place both envelopes in the postage paid envelope.
- All ballots are to be mailed to the BCGEU using the return envelope enclosed.
- Ballots must be received by the West Kootenay Area Office no later than 4:30 pm on Friday, February 22, 2019.
Do you like this post?