We are pleased to advise you that the membership has ratified the tentative agreement.
The highlights of the tentative agreement include:
- A three year deal from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2018
- A 2.25% wage increase for 2016 & 2017
- A 2.5% wage increase for 2018
- Improved language on Article 4 – Union Dues and Information
- Improved language on Article 6 – Time off for Union Business
- New language on Article 10.9 – Probation for Newly Hired Employees
- A number of housekeeping changes
Our sincerest thanks to the Bargaining Committee for all of their hard work and dedication.
Meredith Greene, Bargaining Committee Member
Kim Howse, BCGEU Staff Representative
Do you like this post?