Your Bargaining Committee was able to successfully negotiate a tentative collective agreement.
- Three-year agreement ending March 31, 2018
- 3% increase retroactive to April 1, 2015 for all staff
- 1% increase April 1, 2016
- 2% increase April 1, 2017
- Extended Health Benefits Plan increase in massage, physiotherapy & registered psychologist to $700 for each in a calendar year.
Balloting will take place at City Hall Child Care from Wednesday, March 16/16, 9:00 am to Friday, March 18/16, 12:00 noon.
Your Bargaining Committee is unanimously recommending acceptance of this tentative agreement.
Aniquea Nazli, Bargaining Committee Member
Aster Lule Abbay, Bargaining Committee Member
Shirley Shiagetz, Staff Representative
Do you like this post?