Your Committee is pleased to announce that a tentative collective agreement has been reached with Interior Roads Ltd. (Service Area 16). In order to obtain successorship, as stipulated in terms set in an agreement with the Provincial Government, the agreement must be ratified at least 60 days prior to Request for Proposals for the contractors for the service area. For Service Area 16, the deadline for ratification is March 31, 2018. Details of the agreement will be provided and voting will occur during the meetings which are scheduled as follows:
Sunday, March 18, 2018:
- 6:00 a.m. – Lillooet (for members in Lillooet and Goldbridge)
- 2:00 p.m. – Lillooet (for members in Lillooet and Goldbridge)
Monday, March 19, 2018
- 6:00 a.m. – Clinton (for members in Clinton, Ashcroft and Big Bar Ferry)
- 2:00 p.m. - Clinton (for members in Clinton, Ashcroft and Big Bar Ferry)
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- 6:00 a.m. – 100 Mile House (for members in 100 Mile House & Bridge Lake)
- 2:00 p.m. - 100 Mile House (for members in 100 Mile House & Bridge Lake)
These meetings will be held at the yards indicated above.
PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ATTEND ONE OF THESE IMPORTANT MEETINGS
Kelly McDonald, Bargaining Committee Chairperson
Dan Storkan, Bargaining Committee Member
George Head, Bargaining Committee Member
Rob Wotherspoon, BCGEU Regional Coordinator
Download PDF of notice here.
Do you like this post?