TO: All Local 803 OH&S Committee Members and Shop Stewards
DATE: Thursday, January 28, 2016
TIME: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
PLACE: Lower Mainland Area Office – Auditorium B 130 – 2920 Virtual Way, Vancouver
• Educational session for OH&S Committee Members and Shop Stewards
A light dinner will be provided. Please RSVP by phone at 604-215-1499 or by email at email@example.com by January 25 so that our food order will reflect your attendance to ensure we have enough food ordered.
- We have a large underground parkade. If you enter the parkade off of Renfrew, you will be on P2. If you enter the parkade off of Hebb, you can drive straight up the ramp to P2. The Yellow Zone is the closest area to our office building (Note: the parkade services parking for many buildings). Park in any stall that is not "Reserved".
- You will find the parking meter just outside the entrance to the elevators in the Yellow Zone. At the parking meter, enter your stall number and the amount of time you need to park. You will be asked "Do you have a Coupon?" – press "yes". Enter the coupon code: 1416. You will not be charged for parking if you use the coupon code. Select "OK" to print the receipt. Bring the receipt with you to your meeting.
- Take the elevator to "G" level to find the BCGEU office.
- When you sign in, please write your name, Local and the reason you are attending the office on the back of your receipt and deposit it in the receipt box.
Do you like this post?