As we received more nomination forms than positions available, an election will be held to elect two Bargaining Committee Members. Here are your nominees:
· Lorianne Pauls
· Helen Tsang
· Kathy Geremia
· Laura Allan
You will be voting for two candidates for your bargaining committee. You must mark two boxes or your ballot will be considered spoiled.
We will be conducting the election for bargaining committee members by mail-in ballot. To vote, please follow these instructions:
1. put your completed ballot in the small brown envelope;
2. put small brown envelope into the declaratory envelope and seal it;
3. fill out information required on the envelope front and sign;
4. put the declaratory envelope in the postage paid envelope;
5. mail or drop off postage paid envelope to the Lower Mainland Area Office.
Ballots are due back at the BCGEU Lower Mainland Area Office no later than 5:00 pm on Monday, August 26, 2019.
The candidates with the 1st and 2nd highest number of votes will be the bargaining committee.
Download PDF of form here
Do you like this post?