Your Bargaining Committee is pleased to announce the tentative agreement reached with your employer was ratified at the ratification meeting held on June 28, 2016.
- A 4-year term, ending June 30, 2020
- 2% wage increase each year of the agreement
- 2 additional vacation days for members in their first to fourth years of employment
- 3 additional vacation days for members in their fifth and thereafter years of employment
- 1 day off with pay to take job related training.
Your Bargaining Committee wishes to thank you for your support during the bargaining process.
Your Bargaining Committee:
Romy Charles, Bargaining Committee Member
Sarah Fawns, Staff Representative
Do you like this post?
BCGEU Headquarters is on the unceded and shared traditional territory of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skxwú7mesh (Squamish) & Səlí̓ lwətaʔ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.