The Bargaining Committee reached a tentative agreement with your Employer on June 13, 2016.
The highlights of the tentative agreement are:
• A 4-year term, ending June 30, 2020
• 2% wage increase each year of the agreement
• 2 additional vacation days for members in their first to fourth years of employment
• 3 additional vacation days for members in their fifth and thereafter years of employment
• 1 day off with pay to take job related training.
We also added standard language for Article 3.10 – Time Off for Union Business and Article 5 – Check-Off of Union Dues.
Your bargaining committee recommends voting yes to ratify the tentative agreement.
Details of the tentative agreement will be provided in a ratification document, which will be explained at the ratification meeting before the vote.
The ratification meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 28 and will start at 1:30pm in the Multipurpose Room at L'Ecole Bilingue Kindercare Society.
Do you like this post?