The Bargaining Committee reached a tentative agreement with your Employer on April 28, 2016.
The highlights of the tentative agreement are:
- 5-year term, ending April 1, 2020
- Signing bonus of $400, prorated for part-time and casual employees
- 1%, retro to April 1, 2016
- 2% effective April 1, 2017
- 1% effective April 1, 2018
- 2% effective April 1, 2019
- Increase to vision care from $225 to $350
- Elimination of dual coverage prohibition to extended health and dental plans for employees, spouses and dependents
- Inclusion of Facilities Coordinator position into the collective agreement and on the wage grid
- Improvements to vacation language, including ability to book off single days of vacation
Your bargaining committee recommends voting yes to ratify the tentative agreement.
Details of the tentative agreement will be provided in a ratification document, which will be explained at the ratification meeting before the vote.
The ratification meeting will be held on Monday, May 9 and will start at 7pm in the Friendship Room at LJ Christmas Manor.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Thank you for your patience and continued support throughout this process.
Your Bargaining Committee:
Selena Kongpreecha, Staff Representative - Negotiations
Do you like this post?