COMPONENT: Health Services
DATE: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
PLACE: Diane L Wood Union Centre
Prince George Area Office of the BCGEU
500 Quebec St, Prince George BC V2L 0C6
- Call to order and Introductions
- Adoption of the agenda
- Minutes of previous meeting and business arising from minutes
- Component Executive Report
- Reports of Stewards and OH&S Representatives
- Delegate Reports:
-Labour council, cross component, BC Fed, & Canadian Health Professionals Secretariat
- New Business
-Primary Care Updates, Arbitration Decisions, Violence in Healthcare, & Resolutions
- Nominations and Elections of Convention Delegate(s) and Alternate Delegates to the 50th BCGEU Triennial Constitutional Convention being held June 14-17, 2017 in Vancouver.
-Local 0411/10 is entitled to send one (1) delegate with the Local Chair attending by right of office, therefore, two (2) alternate positions are available.
-You must be in attendance in order to accept your nomination.
-Alternate entitlement will be ballots cast
-Elections will take place at this meeting, if necessary.
-Nominations will close at this meeting, therefore, all nomination forms must be received at the Prince George Area Office by close of Wednesday, March 15 , 2017.
-Nomination forms are attached, (copy if required).
- Old Business
- Good & Welfare
Note for Local 0411/10 Members in Outlying Areas: If you wish to join this meeting via conference call, please call 1-866-562-0090; when prompted press 753794 and the pound key (#).
If a Union-Paid Leave of absence is needed, pre-approval is required by your Local Chairperson.
Do you like this post?