COMPONENT: Environmental Technical and Operational
DATE: Wednesday February 22, 2017
TIME: 6:00 pm
PLACE: BCGEU Terrace Area Office
102-4710 Lazelle Ave, Terrace, B.C.
Conference Call – Dial 1-866-562-0090, ID#: 567027
- Call for Nominations and the Election of Local 2012 Delegate and Alternates to Convention (Local 2012 is entitled to 2 delegate and 2 alternates)
- Call for Resolutions 2017 BCGEU Convention
- Education requirements (Stewards training etc.)
- Overview of the elected positions (in case people have forgot)
- Planning session with everyone for the next year (events, direction of the local)
- Member to Member discussion
- New Business
Nominations are open for delegates to the BCGEU Convention
The 2017 50th Constitutional Convention of the B.C. Government and Service Employees' Union will be taking place from Wednesday, June 14, 2017 to Saturday, June 17, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, 655 Burrard Street, Vancouver. Convention is the time when you, the members, decide the mandate of YOUR union over the next three years.
Call for Resolution for the BCGEU Convention
Resolutions are put forward by members for members. In order for your union leadership to carry out the work on behalf of the membership it is your responsibility to put forward your ideas. Please take the time to review the Constitution and consider the direction your union should be heading and provide your input.
A copy of the BCGEU Constitution can be found online at: http://www.bcgeu.ca/Constitution_and_financial_manual
Attached is a copy of the resolution form, which should be used when submitting resolutions. If you would like to run as a delegate to convention please fill out the attached nomination form and follow the instructions.
Members of your local executive are available to answer any questions you may have and we look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
Kim Shelley Kris Garneau
Staff Representative Chairperson – Local 2012
Email: Kim.Shelley@bcgeu.ca Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like this post?