To: All BCGEU Local 302 Stewards
Re: 1-Day ENHANCED STEWARD TRAINING
Bring your Questions! Build Your Skills! Have Fun!
- Don’t you deserve a day to feel appreciated for the work you do representing your co-workers as a BCGEU Steward.
- Did you know that you have an entire group of people with Union experience and expertise who want to help/mentor you in your steward role?
- How would you like to build more skills and knowledge to help you become an even more empowered and effective steward?
Learn More about:
- Review of the Grievance Procedure and Dealing with Difficult People
- Disciplinary and Investigative meetings
- Duty to Accommodate
If you are working on the day of the session, we will provide you with a Union 'Leave of Absence' plus travelling expenses. Please register as soon as possible to ensure space is available. Lunch will be provided!
Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: BCGEU North Island Area Office
106-1650 Terminal Avenue North, Nanaimo
** Registration deadline is September 29, 2016 by 4:30 p.m. **
Please register as soon as possible as spaces will fill up quickly.
To register, please contact the Area Office at 1-800-667-1997 or by email at Area02@bcgeu.ca with any dietary requirements for lunch and if you require a Union Leave of Absence-advise us of the number of hours.
Do you like this post?