Nominations are now open for the following vacant positions on the Local 303 Executive:
- Member at Large – General Services (1 position)
- Member at Large – Aboriginal Services (1 position)
- Member at Large – Independent Agreements (1 position)
- Member at Large – Sea-to-Sky Corridor (1 position)
- Member at Large – Sunshine Coast (1 position)
- Member at Large – Young Worker (1 position)
The terms of office will be for the remainder of the 2014-2017 term.
Member-at-Large – Roles and Responsibilities
The number of members-at-large is set out in the Local bylaws;
- is assigned to tasks, committees and projects as required by chair;
- may represent specific groups of members within a Local and can bring their perspective to the local executive meetings.
BCGEU Lower Mainland Area Office
Suite #130 – 2920 Virtual Way
Vancouver, BC V5M 0C4
Email: [email protected]
If there is an election for a position, candidates may submit one page of information (8½ x 11, black and white) for distribution to members with ballots. This must be received within one business day of the close of nominations.
Do you like this post?