Component 8 Vice President, Carla Dempsey, Local 0810 Chair, Kathie Browne and myself, will be visiting worksites and meeting with members in Area 10, taking place June 13 & 14, 2016. The following are the dates with corresponding communities:
Monday, June 13th – Fort St. John:
- At Mental Health: 9:30 a.m.
- At the BCGEU Fort St. John Office with Home Support: 11:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- At the Health Unit: 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 14th – Dawson Creek:
- At Health Center: 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- At the George Dawson Inn with Home Support: 11:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- At Health Unit, if needed: 2:30 p.m.
The purpose of the Worksite Visits are to meet members in the worksite, hear your stories, and have an opportunity to share with you current campaigns. We are looking for members to become active as Stewards and on the Local Executive. Many members in our area are unaware of the BCGEU website and the information available to them.
We look forward to meeting with you!
Do you like this post?