COMPONENT: Community Social Services
DATE: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
TIME: 6:30 – 7:30 pm
PLACE: Lower Mainland Area Office
130-2920 Virtual Way, Vancouver, BC
Nominations are open for all local 303 executive positions, as follows:
- 1st Vice-Chairperson
- 2nd Vice-Chairperson
- Member at Large – Community Living (3 positions)
- Member at Large – General Services (2 positions)
- Member at Large – Child Care (2 positions)
- Member at Large – Aboriginal Services (1 position)
- Member at Large – Independent Agreements (1 position)
- Member at Large – Sea-to-Sky Corridor (1 position)
- Member at Large – Sunshine Coast (1 position)
- Member at Large – Equity (1 position)
- Member at Large – Young Worker (age 29 and younger) (1 position)
The BCGEU Nomination form (FA-80) (attached) must be used and should be submitted at this meeting. The form may also be submitted to the Lower Mainland Area Office by fax, email, mail, or handed in personally, no later than 5:00 pm on Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
If an election is required, all candidates may provide one page (8½ x 11) for copying and distribution to members with ballots. This must be provided to the Lower Mainland Area Office within one business day of the close of nominations,Thursday, February 8, 2018.
Download PDF of notice here
Download PDF of nominations for local 303 executive notice here
Download PDF of nomination form here
Download PDF of local executive roles and responsibilities here
Do you like this post?