Please be advised of the following results of the Local 104 executive elections:
- Chair Brandon Cox (acclaimed)
- Recording secretary Marceline Lamarche (acclaimed)
District 1 – Ford Mountain
- Vice chair Patricia Clermont (acclaimed)
- Member-at-large Tom Bevans (acclaimed)
District 2 – Sheriff Services
- Vice chair Scott Van der Ree (acclaimed)
-Surrey Courts Matt Troughton (acclaimed)
-Chilliwack/Abbotsford Courts Rick Holzapfel (acclaimed)
District 3 – Surrey pre trial
- Vice chair Brittany Mueller
- Member-at-large Adam Leary (acclaimed)
District 4 – Alouette Correctional Centre for Women
- Vice Chair Patty Schlafen (acclaimed)
- Member-at-large vacant
District 5 – Fraser Regional Correction Centre
- Vice chair Luke Poelzer (acclaimed)
- Member-at-large Ira Kibbe (acclaimed)
- Young worker vacant
Members may appeal the election results to their component vice president within 10 days of the date results are published. If the election under appeal is in the component vice president's local, the appeal should be made to the president who may designate an investigator. Within 10 days of receiving the vice president's decision, members may appeal to the provincial executive.
Congratulations to all who participated in the election process!
Download PDF of notice here
Do you like this post?