COMPONENT: Retail Stores and Warehouse
LOCAL: 502 DATE: Saturday, June 4, 2016
TIME: Executive Meeting – 11:00 a.m. to noon General Meeting – 1:00 p.m.
PLACE: BCGEU North Island Area Office 106-1650 Terminal Ave N, Nanaimo
Local 502, (encompassing all LDB employees, regulars and auxiliaries, who are BCGEU members) from Ladysmith to Powell River.
Local 502 will be holding a meeting on Saturday, June 4th at the BCGEU North Island Area Office. The Executive will be meeting from 11:00 a.m. to noon.
The General meeting will commence at 1:00 p.m., and for those who can attend in person, lunch is provided from noon to 1:00 p.m. Members who cannot attend, please see below to phone in.
Agenda items include:
1. How to negotiate new work schedules/changing of work schedules.
2. Days of non-refusal.
3. Dealing with Investigative Meetings/Disciplinary Meetings/What is happening out in the various stores.
4. Steward representation at other stores/rights to steward.
5. Province wide issues for the LDB.
6. Enhanced training for stewards/steward input on what you want for training.
7. Nominations for the position of 1st Vice and closure of nominations/election to follow if required.
To join by phone: Call: 1-866-562-0090 Conference ID: 986794
Do you like this post?