To all Labour Code OHS Committee Members in the Vancouver Area
"Prevention of Workplace Violence" will be held on Wednesday, April 19. This course will be held at the BCGEU office at #130-2920 Virtual Way, Vancouver from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
In the Prevention of Workplace Violence you will learn:
- The legislative requirements for a violence prevention program
- The definition of workplace violence
- How to identify the hazards
- The factors that contribute to the increased risk of workplace violence
- The strategies for recommending corrective measures to eliminate or reduce the risk of violence
This course is limited to 22 seats so register early at [email protected] to avoid disappointment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to improve your ability to advocate for workers' health and safety rights - register today.
Note: If you have not taken your annual education leave, as mandated by the Workers' Compensation Act and your Collective Agreement - apply for this employer paid leave through your employer.
Local 467/ MoveUP
Do you like this post?