Don't forget to come out and vote on your collective agreement!
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2019
Location: Learning Centre Meeting
Times: 7 am to 9 am
4 pm to 6 pm
Highlights of the tentative agreement:
- Two-year deal, ending March 31, 2021
- 2% General Wage Increase retroactive to April 1, 2019
- 2% General Wage Increase effective April 1, 2020
- Any other monetary gains that were achieved at the Community Health bargaining table funded by Vancouver Coastal Health
- Increase pay in lieu for casual employees to 10.2%
- Daytime staffing – three additional hours at straight time for working when short-staffed during the day
- Signing bonus: $100 for regular employees and $75 for casual employees
Full details will be provided at the ratification meetings.
Your bargaining committee recommends that you vote yes to accept the terms of the tentative agreement.
Thank you again for your continued support.
Reminder: BCGEU members are getting a new Member ID card this Fall; make sure your mailing address is up to date! Go to www.bcgeu.ca/card-questions for details.
Your Bargaining Committee:
Selena Kongpreecha, Staff Representative – Negotiations
Download PDF of notice here.
Do you like this post?