- COURSE: Stewards' Training
- WHEN: February 16-18, 2016
- WHERE: BCGEU Fraser Valley Area Office, 8555 198A Street, Langley
- TIME: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm - Please note: our gate and office do not open until 8:30 am
- REGISTRATION: Please call our office at 604-882-0111 or toll free at 1-888-991-6062 or respond by email to [email protected] as soon as possible to register for this course, as space is limited. Courses are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- LEAVE OF ABSENCE: Once registered for the course, Leave of Absence forms will be issued for members that are scheduled to work on the above noted days. Please let us know your leave requirements (employer paid hours) when you register. We ask that you commit to full attendance for the duration of the course in order to maximize the benefit for both yourselves and your fellow participants. Please be advised that if you are not in full attendance at the course, your leave of absence will be adjusted accordingly
- LUNCH: Lunch will be provided on each day of the course. If you have an allergy or require a vegetarian meal, please advise us so that we may order accordingly, however, if you have other meal restrictions please feel free to bring your own lunch or to go out at lunch and expense it pursuant to Article 9.5 of the BCGEU Financial Manual as there are numerous restrictions our caterers are unable to accommodate.
- Remember to bring a copy of your collective agreement with you to the course
- if "googling" or "map questing" our address, you must put Langley TWP or you will get the wrong directions)
Fraser Valley Area Office
Do you like this post?