General COVID-19 resources & information
It's important to rely on credible, official sources on COVID-19 and how to prevent its spread in our communities and workplaces. Below you can find information and resources that we recommend.
- BC Government:
- New COVID-19 app (including online self-assessment tool) - if you're experiencing symptoms check here to find out what you should do.
- Provincial Support and Information - non-health-related COVID-19 information, including links to Provincial Health Orders currently in force
- BC Centre for Disease Control:
- WorkSafeBC: information on how to stay safe at work.
- Ministry of Mental Health and Addictions: Managing COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- MLA Bowinn Ma is maintaining a comrehensive summary of the public health orders and financial supports that have been announced, both provincial and federal
As new information becomes available, recommendations may change. We recommend checking these resources frequently