Your Committee is pleased to announce that a tentative collective agreement has been reached with Interior Roads Ltd. (Service Area 17). In order to obtain successorship, as stipulated in terms set in an agreement with the Provincial Government, the agreement must be ratified at least 60 days prior to Request for Proposals for the contractors for the service area. For Service Area 17, the deadline for ratification is April 30, 2018. Details of the agreement will be provided and voting will occur during the meetings which are scheduled as follows:
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- 7:00 p.m. – Williams Lake (for Horsefly, Likely and Williams Lake)
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- 7:00 a.m. – Williams Lake (for Horsefly, Likely and Williams Lake)
- 7:00 p.m. – Anaheim Lake (for Anaheim Lake and Bella Coola)
Thursday, March 22, 2018
- 6:00 a.m. - Anaheim Lake (for Anaheim Lake and Bella Coola)
- 1:00 p.m. – Alexis Creek (for Tatla Lake and Alexis Creek)
These meetings will be held at the yards indicated above.
PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ATTEND ONE OF THESE IMPORTANT MEETINGS
Drew Miller, Bargaining Committee Chairperson
Daina Jameson, Bargaining Committee Member
Allan Metlewsky, Bargaining Committee Member
Rob Wotherspoon, BCGEU Regional Coordinator
Download PDF of notice here.
Do you like this post?