"Ergonomics" will be held on Tuesday, March 1 and "Incident Investigations" will be held on Thursday, March 3. These courses will be held at the BCGEU office at 8555 198A Street, Langley from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
In the Ergonomics you will learn:
- Requirements of the ergonomics regulation
- How to identify ergonomic hazards, to assess the risk factors of tasks and to recommend appropriate solutions
- Strategies for implementing an effective workplace ergonomics program
- How to conduct a workstation assessment
- Additional information for health care, community social services and highway workers
In the Incident Investigations you will learn:
- The legislative requirements for conducting accident/incident investigations
- How to get to the contributing factors by conducting effective witness interviews and examining physical evidence
- How to assess the evidence in order to recommend effective corrective measures
These courses are limited to 22 seats so register early at firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid disappointment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to improve your ability to advocate for workers' health and safety rights - register today.
Note: If you have not taken your annual education leave, as mandated by the Workers' Compensation Act and your Collective Agreement - apply for this employer paid leave through your employer.
Do you like this post?