To: All BCGEU Local 301 Stewards
Re: A Whole Day Just for Local 301 Stewards!
Bring your Questions! Build Your Skills! Have Fun!
- Don't you deserve a day to feel appreciated for the work you do representing your co-workers as a BCGEU steward?
- How would you like to come and spend the day with other Local 301 stewards and your Local 301 Executive to talk about and problem solve the issues that are important to you and the members at your worksite?
- How would you like to build more skills and knowledge to help you become an even more empowered and effective steward?
Learn more about:
- Review of the grievance procedure
- Harassment, bullying and complaints
- Overtime in different classifications
- Sick Leave and medical notes
- Importance of Labour Management meetings plus many more items on the agenda
If you are working on the day of the session, we will provide you with a Union Leave!
And if that's not enough, there will be an awesome lunch provided too!
Date: October 27, 2015
Time: 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
Location: BCGEU Victoria Area Office (2994 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC)
Please register as soon as possible as spaces will fill up quickly. To register, please contact Tricia Tringham at 250-388-9948 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any dietary requirements for lunch and how many hours you will need a leave of absence for.
We look forward to seeing you there!
BCGEU Local 301 Executive
Cheryl Jones, BCGEU Staff Representative
Do you like this post?