COMPONENT: 6 – Social, Information & Health
DATE: Wednesday, March 29, 2023
TIME: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
PLACE: Online via Zoom – and –
In Person at the BCGEU Lower Mainland Area Office
located at 130 – 2920 Virtual Way, Vancouver (Squamish Room)
Please RSVP for either Zoom or in-person attendance.
- Discussion of workplace issues
- Performance management presentation and discussion
- Adverse performance appraisals
- Steward representation
- Probationary employees
You must RSVP using this link whether you are attending virtually or in person:
(If you are attending in person, as a meal will be served, please indicate on your RSVP if you have any dietary restrictions that require accommodation.)
Kevin Ball, Local 603 Chair
Kay Sinclair, Staff Representative
It is the policy of the BCGEU to provide:
- a harassment-free environment at all union activities
- a scent free environment at all Union functions. In consideration of members with scent sensitivities and allergies, it is requested that members do not wear perfumes, colognes, or scented products while attending this meeting.
- a smoke-free environment at all union activities
- reimbursement for family/childcare expenses incurred through attendance at union activities
Please ask your steward or area office for details of these policies.
Do you like this post?
BCGEU Headquarters is on the unceded and shared traditional territory of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skxwú7mesh (Squamish) & Səlí̓ lwətaʔ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.