Your Bargaining Committee met with the Employer to negotiate a renewal collective agreement. The committee is pleased to advise you that a tentative agreement was reached on January 28, 2016.
All employees will receive wage increases of:
- 2% general wage increase effective January 1, 2016
- 2% general wage increase effective January 1, 2017
- 2% general wage increase effective January 1, 2018
- 2.25% general wage increase effective January 1, 2019
Other highlights of the tentative settlement are:
- A four year agreement, expiring December 31, 2019
- Increased hours between shifts
- Family Day
- Step increments while on temporary assignments
Your bargaining committee is recommending acceptance of the tentative agreement.
A comprehensive package of the changes and information on the ratification process will be mailed out to each member shortly. The comprehensive package will include all the changes agreed to in negotiations.
Andy Gill, Bargaining Unit Chairperson Sabina Braidwood, Bargaining Committee Member
Janet Cruz, Bargaining Committee Member
Jasdeep Sangha, Bargaining Committee Member
Barbara Crowley, Staff Representative
Do you like this post?